content ="HTML,CSS,XML,javaScript">

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Filled Under:

Best Islamic Song - Oh Lord by Abdullah Rolle I English Sub

Best Islamic Song - Oh Lord by Abdullah Rolle I English Sub


Oh Lord To You I pray bow down prostrate You are the only one worthy of praise I stand before You with an attentive heart Erase my sins from the present and past To You I pray bow down prostrate
You are the only one worthy of praise I stand before You with an attentive heart Erase my sins from the present and past Lord to You I pray You are the only one worthy of praise O my Lord I surrender to You I entrust all of my affairs to You I depend on You for Your blessings too Both with hope and fear of You There is no fleeing fleeing from You There is no place of protection and safety but with You I testify till the very day that I die There is none to be worshipped but You the Most High Lord to You I pray You are the only one worthy of praise Oh Lord help me to remember You To thank You and to Worship You I uphold my covenant as much as I can Let me die in a state of Islam My life my death is all for You You are the only one Worthy of praise To You I pray bow down prostrate You are the only one worthy of praise I stand before You with an attentive heart Erase my sins from the present and past To You I pray bow down prostrate You are the only one worthy of praise I stand before You with an attentive heart Erase my sins from the present and past


youtube link:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2013 irf21.